This information on processing your personal data is provided in connection with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “GDPR“).
Who is the controller of your personal data?
Asociace pro aplikovaný výzkum v IT, z. s., IČO: 10684271, spisová značka: L 74638/MSPH Městský soud v Praze, sídlo: Branická 26/43, Braník, 147 00 Praha, telefon: +420 732 737 030, elektronická adresa: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter the “controller”).
We have not appointed a data protection officer.
What personal data do we process?
- name and surname, tax identification number, registered office, mailing/postal address (hereinafter “identification data”);
- email address, telephone number (hereinafter “contact details”);
- cookies and IP address (hereinafter “unidentified data”)
How long and why do we process your personal data?
We process personal data without your consent or with your consent, depending on the purpose of processing personal data. When dealing with a legal entity in a legal capacity, we process the identification and contact details of the legal entity’s representative in the same way as for a natural person.
Personal data that we process with your consent
We process identification and contact data based on granted consent in order to:
- send our offers in writing (by email or post);
- communicate our offers by phone;
We process identification and contact data for these purposes until the withdrawal of consent.
We process unidentified data (when visiting our website) based on granted consent, so that we can, in particular:
- display web pages correctly;
- repair parts of the website that are not functioning properly;
- monitor website traffic;
- generate statistics and reports on website traffic and measure the effectiveness of advertising.
We process unidentifiable data for this purpose until consent is withdrawn (consent is given by browser settings, whether or not it allows the website to store cookies on the end device). In general, we do not create individual profiles of online activities, we do not associate processed data with a specific person.
Personal data that we process without your consent
We process identification and contact data based on our legitimate interest, in connection with legal proceedings aimed at concluding a contract, so that we can, in particular:
- communicate about the subject of the legal relationship under the contract to be concluded;
- note requirements in relation to the contract to be concluded;
- conclude the contract;
- retrieve offers in case the same offer is to be resubmitted for acceptance.
We process identification and contact data for these purposes for a period of 1 year from the expiry of the deadline for the acceptance of the offer, or from the date of the submission of the offer, if a deadline is not specified. We process identification and contact data in connection with the performance of the contract, in order to:
- exercise our rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship;
- communicate regarding performance under the concluded contract;
- secure individual parts of the delivery in connection with performance according to the concluded contract (e.g., transport);
- identify payment;
- handle requests (e.g., complaints).
We process identification and contact data for these purposes for a period of 3 years from the date of the conclusion of the contract, or from the date of delivery of goods or services according to the concluded contract, whichever is later.
We process identification and contact data based on our legitimate interest, in order to:
- protect our legal claims/rights (in case of judicial or administrative proceedings);
- maintain internal records and controls.
We process identification data for these purposes until the expiration of objective statutory limitation periods, i.e. 10 years and 1 year after their expiration with regard to claims asserted at the end of the limitation period or the expiration of the limitation period on our claims, if the limitation period is cut short or interrupted within this period. We process identification and contact data in order to be able to fulfill the obligations arising from the following legal regulations:
- Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code;
- Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection;
- Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on Value Added Tax;
- Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting.
We process identification data for these purposes for a period of 10 years from the date of the termination of the legal relationship under the concluded contract or until the end of the relevant proceedings, if these are initiated and do not end before the specified period.
To whom do we transfer your personal data?
We may transfer personal data to other entities participating in the performance of the contract in connection with the performance thereof:
- parties operating payment systems for the purpose of securing payment (banks and payment institutions);
- our suppliers, where necessary for performance under the concluded contract.
We may transfer personal data to other entities in connection with our legitimate interests and the performance of legal obligations, including:
- accountants, tax advisors and auditors (bookkeeping and tax consultancy);
- lawyers, notaries, collection agencies, court experts, interpreters (protection of our legalclaims/rights);
- insurance companies (performance under an insurance contract);
- providers of cloud services;
- IT technology and network providers and administrators;
- the courts, state administration bodies and other public authorities.Unidentifiable data obtained on the basis of granted consent may be transferred to other entities, including:
- advertising and social networks;
- providers of advertising and marketing services;
- IT technology and network providers and administrators;
As part of the transfer of data, we may also transfer your data to third countries outside the European Economic Area, which ensure an adequate level of personal data protection, or if the recipient undertakes to comply with standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/ legal-content/en/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32010D0087)
From what sources do we obtain personal data?
As a rule, we process personal data provided to us in connection with the conclusion of a contract or when communicating with us.
We may obtain additional information, such as your payment account number from banks or payment service providers. In some cases, we are entitled to obtain personal data from public registers, especially in connection with our legitimate interests.
What are your rights in relation to personal data processing?
We are also obliged to inform you about your rights in connection with personal data processing. You can contact us in all matters relating to processing your personal data on our email address email@example.com. We will process your request without undue delay, within a maximum of one month. In exceptional cases, we are entitled to extend this period by another two months, and we will inform you of this if necessary.
- You have the right to access your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain information from us about (i) what personal data we process about you, (ii) for what purpose, (iii) for how long, (iv) where we collect this data, (v) to whom we transfer this data, (vi) who processes it other than us, (vii) whether we use automated decision-making, including profiling; (viii) what other rights you have in connection with processing your personal data; therefore, you may ask us to confirm whether any of your personal data is being processed, and if so, you have the right to access this personal data. You can request a copy of the personal data we process; we will provide you with the first copy free of charge, subsequent copies are provided for a fee. The rights and freedoms of others must not be adversely affected in order to meet your request.
- You have the right to correct or supplement your personal data if you find that we are processing itinaccurately or incorrectly;
- You have the right to the deletion of your personal data, which we will execute without unduedelay if any of the following reasons are met: (i) we do not need your personal data for the intended purpose of processing; (ii) you withdraw your consent to processing your personal data and this is personal data that requires consent for processing and there is no other legal reason for processing this data; (iii) if you have objected to the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests, and we find that we no longer have any legitimate interests that would justify such processing; (iv) processing your personal data has ceased to comply with generally binding regulations. The above does not apply if we need your personal data to determine, exercise or defend our legal claims/rights.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, which allows you to ask that your personal data be marked and that this data not be processed for a limited period in certain cases; we must comply with this when: (i) you refute the accuracy of personal data before agreeing on what data is correct; (ii) we process personal data without a sufficient legal basis, but you only request its restriction instead of its deletion; (iii) we no longer need your personal data for the stated purposes of processing, but you request it to determine, exercise or defend your legal claims/rights; (iv) if you object to processing. We are obliged to restrict the processing of your personal data for the period of investigation to determine if your objection is justified.
- You have the right to the portability of your data, i.e. the right to obtain all personal data that you have provided to us and that we process on the basis of your consent or on the basis of the performance of the contract; we will provide this to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, or if you have given us your consent to processing your personal data. We will stop processing personal data if we no longer have serious legitimate reasons to continue such processing;
- You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given us to process your personal data at any time;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. You can exercise this right in particular if you believe that we are processing your personal data without authority or in violation of generally binding legal regulations. You can file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz);